Wednesday, December 28, 2005

SCENT OF A WOMAN




Al Pacino:
Women !
What can you say ?
Who made 'em ?
God must have been a fuckin' genius.
The hair
They say the hair is everything, you know.
Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls...
and just wanted to go to sleep forever ?
Or lips
and when they touched, yours were like...
that first swallow of wine...
after you just crossed the desert.
Tits ! Whoo-ah !!
Big ones, little ones,
nipples staring right out at ya...
like secret searchlights.
Mmm.
And legs
I don't care if they're Greek columns...
or secondhand Steinways.
What's between 'em,
passport to heaven.
I need a drink.
Yes, Mr. Simms,
there's only two syllables
in this whole wide world worth hearing:
pussy.
Hah !
Are you listening to me, son ?
I'm givin' you pearls here.
I guess you really like women.
Oh, above all things !
A very, very distant second...
is a Ferrari.
Charlie ?
Give me your hand.
This is just the start of your education, son.
Whoo-ah !

No comments: