Friday, November 03, 2006

HOW MANY PEOPLE IN AVERAGE A WOMAN HAS SEX WITH DURING LIFE?




My ex girlfriend once said if she got to be with 20 men in her life, she will sound as if she was a whore. How many people you have been with and how old are you so far? By the time she said this she was 27 and I dont know how many she has been with.

Answers

by soulful_kris

Here's the formula:
Age - 18 = maximum number of men she can sleep with before she's a whore.

by Mumbling Girl

Whoa! that's a lot dude, seriously!

I'm not a conservative person, but at 29 years old, I've been with four--3 of them were ex, the last one is my current BF.

by Julie W

First of all, if you love her, it shouldn't matter who or how many men she has been with as long as she has a clean bill of health. That was her past. You are hoping to be her future am I right? Then let it go. It really is none of your business.
I have had my share of sexual partners and my only concern for my future mate is that I am not bringing anything into the relationship that shouldn't be there. (you get my drift.) I am 28+ and if my man asks me that question, he will get this same answer.

by joeyboy_816

I say 1 new person a month from ages 21-30
thats 9 yrs 9 times 12 equals 96
moore than that and your a whore or my best friend

by Amanda

I am 19 and I have been with two people.

by Newfie_Girl

I am 25 and i ahve been with 7 guys and that's since i was 16


CHECK QUESTION HERE!!

No comments: