Tuesday, April 19, 2005

SKY AT WYNYARD PARK




It was lunch time, just came from the airport where I was having another job interview, the train left me there and I sat in the park to have lunch with a lot of executives with ties sat in the same place, got my head to see the Sky, and there was someone writing in the sky, sunny day, sunny people, sunny city. The workd, "CATHEY", when I first saw "CA" I was not going to believe it and started dreaming.Picture taken with my mobile, sorry for the resolution.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

... En un dia cualquiera, el protagonista de una pelicula de peluqueros se llama como tu... entre tantos nombres posibles en en este mundo.... el se llamaba como tu y en Espanol

Anonymous said...

.... Escucho la radio... como carajos es que dicen tantas veces CAFE?....

Anonymous said...

Voy a un restaurante Mexicano, la decoracion, piedras con mensajes... agarro una cualquiera entre tantas para leerla, y la 1era que cojo y volteo a mirar dice JORJE, aunque con J

Anonymous said...

La palabra "Alabama" a donde miro

Anonymous said...

... Sidney, ah! maldita publicidad de Australia...

Anonymous said...

... y esa bendita cancion en mi cabeza

Anonymous said...

En una tienda de electrodomesticos... el T.V. mas grande con concierto de Coldplay.
No solo tu eres fanatico de C. Martin, se escucha por doquier