Saturday, June 10, 2006

FOR THE SECOND TIME IN A ROW, WE ARE NOT IN THE WORLD CUP




And I mean Colombia, actually I was asked by many people if we qualified, to which I had to said, embarrased, No, we did not.
Checking back, why we are not a this world cup, I guess, it´s because we have a history of messing things big time in sports.
Let´s say! what do people remember about Colombia Soccer Team?
Yes!, of course Andres Escobar, and a drunk bodyguard shooting him, god knows how many times after USA 94 world cup elimination.
Just recently I think a few colombian soccer players were killed, not that I am proud of! But Colombia is passion, isnt it? Even when is the sort of wrong passion.
We are not this year in the world cup and if things keep going like this, maybe I won´t see my team in the near future playing in such event, I wish to see them next time.

No comments: