Wednesday, July 19, 2006

THE PHILOSOPHY OF TIME TRAVEL




Life in the tangent universe, what has been said about this, includes even books in mathematics, so I don’t pretend to talk about the theory, but what Hill happen in tangent universe if I disappear tomorrow, this existentialist question I am doing now takes me to think who will miss my existence, maybe not, but maybe my family and I mean my mom, my sister, my brother, dad, some days they don’t know whether I am alive or not, for a period of 24 hours is careless, maybe a week will make them wonder.
In a day I will be missed at work, either by Fijian Praneel or Philippine Julius, maybe they will call my mobile, maybe not.
Salazar the housemate will wonder also my existence, but if I don’t show up he wouldn’t say anything, I have done it already many times.
At the end for 24 hours the tangent universe opened will not affect the present one.
What to do then, during this 24 hours, it is freezing now, just landed some money in the account, I will go to buy a Ray Charles CD, go to a Colombian restaurant, spend 100 dollars in things I haven’t taste in months. Lie down in the middle of Hyde Park to listen my brand new CD and by the end of the day avoid doing something really bad, just after that, hot coffee, it is raining and I just observe.
What if the two tangent universes mix each other…first thing to do is go to myself and contemplate all the oblivious and idiot things I do.
I would like to say detail by detail what will be the consequences of thing done during the day, but stupidly my math level doesn’t let me comprehend it.
I read about petite anglaise and now I found her, just two hours after, maybe all the things that happen, they do happen I just don’t realize.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

y si al mismo tiempo de vivir los 2 tiempos paralelamente, pudieras desplazarte de un lugar a otro con solo pensarlo??? entonces comprarias tu CD y luego irias a Colombia a ver a Geraldine y a tu familia y disfrutarias de toda la comida que quisieras para terminar en tu hamaca escuchando tu CD. Al regresar a la vida comun, sera de dia.