Friday, June 03, 2005

THE END

Crying thinking of me, as a sublimate shape of passion, until here I can go, overflow, the end, why is it crazy? Because came to the world earlier? Cause doesn’t have money? Then I accepted being a world-man and you said too enjoying flesh, you meant it and so it was. Plan S as Samuel, It will be another one stored to throw on it sulphuric acid and blow it away of history. Fucking life, I didn’t read this part, I wonder if we are not failing when we see reality and look at the future, once again a jerk, I don’t know what else, cause I can write the same thing from there to here, It's just in the sixth month I already knew what was going to happen in the next third. You drop the threads letting me fall in the abysm where I chose to fall one night completely overwhelmed. One of my favourites is the receipt, 11 hours of the best job ever, 5 kisses per hour, for those of you who doesn’t know how to multiply, I’m talking serious, this is a nice job. How to pay? Chinese way, freaking funny isn’t it? CHAN KON CHAN, it was even signed, I'm going to report you for violation of the article 3 number 3050 in 1997. Sacred and clean heart, wolf, chessy and ñero. For those in this side of the world not to understand, I take care of you is useless, I'm not judging, maybe I'm just a part, who was going to think Satan would be the sunrise to such a diabolique and wicked game, where nobody loves nobody, and everyone ends up dead except for one person, you. Regreting always what you haven't done, 13 fucking days thinking and thinking, chaos theory I cannot decipher, It's in front of my bed tough, the last day, actually not, this one is, much and not much time sometimes, LOL, I'm crushing my lips in rage, I will make of them a hemorrhage. I think this is it, I hope it gets to your hand and explode into your brain so you can forget, I want to go as fast as I can to the last page, not closing it, just burning it along a piece of the gray matter.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya comence a pagar.... Colombito se murio :(

Anonymous said...

I could not think you are another son of a b.... stop to say that in your mind.... por lo que mas quieras para eso. Colombo encieligi

Anonymous said...

iu krom encileigi, I never said you said I was a !@#$^&, I just think is like that for such things happening 2 me, like what youve done, dont say u have 2 pay 4 what u did, that sucks.

Anonymous said...

I'd like you wouldn't think in that way... But nothing cares about what I think bcs I made it to happen :(.. If I said I have to pay, it is just bcs that's right. I recognize my big mistake and I suffer for that. Now I just feel deeply sad bcs I lost my only possession, you know he was like my son, that's it!

Anonymous said...

You not only lost that, you lost the chance to see what could have happened next, you will never know how big this could have been.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I lost everything. I lost U!