Thursday, June 16, 2005

STILL




Still it’s a word that last forever, once you say it, it’s because you can get it out of your brain, its like opening my arms, feeling the way the punker does, but staying here, where I come back and come back.
The infamy empowered her soul and body; I try to face it, but once again it’s tough.
Sleepy and dirtbag praying like a baby to myself, in somebody else room, where I cannot see the Bosch.
That’s the room, a little space shared by Geraldine, Closer, The scream of Munch, The Garden of delights, and Love in the time of cholera.
Sunny and windy simultaneously, tired and dried, dreamy and green, thinkable and observable, lovable and…
I failed forecasting events, stuff, happenings and stories which will never end, will never lead to anything. I review and its not truth, like the song is not, they changed the name, I have no clue, I still don’t know the reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Si, INFAME! esa es la palabra. Asi no lo creas quisiera incarme ante ti y pedirte perdon. No lo merezco... pero se sentiria mejor mi corazon y mi mente.